All competitions run until Friday 15 June at midnight after which winners will be chosen at random and notified.
To enter please either email email@example.com with the competition you are entering in the subject box, or enter via our facebook pages.
You can also write to GBRider, Media House, Kingsway Bedford MK42 9BJ
By entering this competition you agree that we have the right to share your personal information with: GBRIDER Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with out advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and providing them with marketing data.
By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. We recommend that if you intend to enter the Competition you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
1.1 The promoter is Media House Publishing Ltd, GB Rider Competitions, Media House, 21 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BJ.. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10308690. Our registered office is at Media House, 21 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BJ.
1.2 To contact us, please visit us at http://www.gb-rider.com or call us on 01234 211 245.
1.3 The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information a participant provides in connection with the Draw is being provided to the promoter and not to Facebook.
How to Enter the Competition
1.3 The Competition shall run as per the dates detailed on each competition advert on the GB Rider website http://www.gb-rider.com/.
1.4 All Competition entries posted or received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
1.5 The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
1.6 The Competition can be entered via the GB Rider Website page http://www.gb-rider.com/. One winner will be selected from the eligible entries.
1.7 Please note that we may contact any winner to discuss their entry to the Competition.
1.9 Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
2.1 The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except:
a) Media House Publishing Ltd employees, staff and their immediate families (such as children, spouses, siblings, aunts, uncles and grandparents); and
b) employees, officers or agents of any companies associated with the Competition.
2.2 In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
2.3 Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish and each will be counted as a separate entry; however only one prize can be won.
2.4 Entries may be disqualified if:
a) they are made on the basis of a false name or other false entry details;
b) there has been an attempt to tamper or interfere with the entry process;
c) they are made using results generated by a script, macro or the use of an automated device;
2.5 Please note that anyone found to be creating or using multiple accounts for the purpose of entering will be ineligible to win the Competition.
2.6 We have the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing or invasive of a person’s privacy; is sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocates, condones or assists any unlawful act; describes violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic; sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant’s identity.
3.1 The prize for the specific competition is detailed on the entry form.
3.2 The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered or available.
4. SELECTING THE WINNER
4.1 The winner will be selected within one week from the Closing Date from the eligible entries. The entries will be judged by an independent judge (The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
5. CONTACTING THE WINNER AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZE
5.1 The winner of the Competition will be notified within two (2) weeks of the Closing Date.
5.2 The prize will be sent to the UK address provided by the participant following notification in accordance with condition 5.1.
5.3 We reserve the right to re-draw any Competition if a winner:
a) does not provide any information and/or confirmation requested to prove their eligibility to enter; or
b) cannot reasonably be contacted by us within 30 days of the date on which they are selected.
5.4 If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that we may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
5.6 All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to us will become our property on receipt. You agree that we may, but are not required to, make your entry available on our website http://www.gb-rider.com and any other media (including social media), whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. We may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes (including the creation of video content incorporating the idea).
6.1 Corrupted, damaged, unintelligible or incomplete entries will be invalid.
6.2 We accept no responsibility for entries not received or successfully completed or which are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transmission for any reason (including technical faults, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software, computer hardware, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
6.3 We accept no responsibility where participants are erroneously notified as being winners for any reason (including hacking, technical faults, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) and we reserve the right not to issue prizes in these circumstances.
6.4 Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, disappointment, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Competition or taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence or that of our agents or distributors or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6.5 We further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
7.1 We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone who is in breach of these Terms.
7.2 We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to hold void, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, the Competition with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). If you have already entered the Competition(s) by that point we will notify you of the change via the email address which you supply to us upon entry. We will endeavour to give two (2) days' notice of such a cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If this is not possible we shall give you as much notice as we reasonably can in the circumstances.
7.3 Events may occur that render the Competition, the selection of winners or the awarding of prizes impractical due to reasons beyond our control. We may, at our discretion, make such variations or amendments as we feel are necessary as a result of such events.
7.4 Our decision regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
7.5 Any other promotions run by us shall be governed by their own separate terms and conditions.
7.7 These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them, including those referred to in condition 7.7 above) constitute the entire agreement between you and GB Rider Limited in relation to your entry to the Competition.
7.8 We may update these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes either by e-mail or by placing a suitable notice on the website. These changes will take effect once such notice has been given.
7.9 We may at any time assign or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under or arising from these Terms.
7.10 Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
7.11 These Terms relate to an agreement between you and Media House Publishing Ltd . No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
7.12 These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
1. Media House Publishing Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act the data controller is Media House Publishing Ltd of Media House, 21 Kingsway, Bedford, MK42 9BJ.
2. This policy (together with our terms of http://www.gb-rider.com and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used and processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. By the Competition you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
3. We may collect and process the following data about you:
a) Information you give us. In entering the Competition you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, enter the Competition or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
• your name;
• your email address;
• your address; and
• if you are selected as a winner, proof of your age.
b) Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
c) Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them.
4. We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure that we delete it securely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
a) Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising in relation to the Competition and from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
• to notify you about changes to the Competition;
• to administer the prizes; and/or
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
b) Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in any interactive features, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
c) Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
7. Information provided while using any social media site(s) associated with us or the Competition may also be separately gathered by those sites and used in accordance with their terms of service / use and privacy policies.
8. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
9. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
10. Please note that by entering the Competition you are providing information to Media House Publishing Ltd 11. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
12. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at http://www.gb-rider.com.